The MISL masters degree lasts an entire year starting on early October. It takes place in the campus of Paris at “60 bd. Saint-Michel, 75006, Paris”.
It includes about 600 hours of theoretical and methodological contributions followed by an industrial mission. This training aims to be concrete and operational. Over 75% of the lecturers are operational (industrial and consultants).
Download here the program 2016-2017 (in french).
Main phases of the training:
- Management and control of production and logistics systems
- Design, engineering and reengineering
- Diagnosis and performance evaluation
- Management of people and functions
- Typology and characteristics of supply chains through testimonials
- Several industrial visits many including a week abroad
- A 6-month industrial mission that leads to the writing of a professional thesis.
The components of these modules are discussed chronologically in order to ensure the overall consistency in the program.